Turning Underdogs Into Champions!
Our philosophy of training in a one on one setting allows our school’s curriculum to be more advanced than traditional group instruction.
Jason Layton – Owner and Head Technician
Jason Layton is a 2x All-American Wrestler, a 2x NAGA Brazilian Jujitsu World Champion, and a member of MENSA from Long Island, New York.
Jason has been a student of wrestling since 1995 and has vigorously studied the technical side of the sport. In addition to hard work, Jason attributes much of his success to the years he spent under the tutelage of coaches Chris Edmonds (Division 1 National Champion), Tom Ryan (Division 1 National Finalist), Artie Weidler (Division 3 National Champion), and Master Francisco Mansor (Brazilian Jujitsu Red Belt [9th degree] under Helio Gracie).
One-on-one wrestling instruction has been Jason’s full-time job since 2008. Jason’s coaching goals include building Division 1 national champions from the ground up, improving Long Island wrestling, building champion youth wrestlers, and sharing his technical knowledge with the rest of the world.
Jason opened the Dynamic Wrestling Academy in 2014 where his dream continues.
Cristian A. Gomez-PerezIthaca College: Bachelor of Science
- 2014 & 2015 Ranked #1 in the country 133lbs
- 3x NCAA D3 All American; 6th, 2nd, & 4th Place
- 2x Northeast Regional Champion
- 2x Collegiate All-State
- 4-year varsity starter and 2 year captain
- All-Freshman Team
- Ben Light Senior Athlete of the Year
- 2x Bob Marella Most Outstanding Wrestler
- Coached by 2x World Medalist and Hall of Fame Member Dave Auble
- Selected to Participate in National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) All-Star Classic- One of the prestigious Division 1 wrestling events in the country
- 2016-2017 Coached 12 Scholar All-Americans
- 2016-2017 Coached 6 All-Americans
- 3rd Person in Suffolk history to place at counties 6 times; 6th, 5th, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, & 3rd Place
- NHSCA Senior All-American; 3rd Place
- Super 32 Placer; 6th Place
- 2x All-State; 2nd & 5th Place
- 6x Section 11 All-County;
- 4x League 1 Champion
- 7th Grade varsity starter
- 202 Career wins
- Most Outstanding Wrestler
- 6-Year varsity starter and 3 year captain
$20/Class - (Drop in rate)
$100/Month - 12 Month Commitment (Unlimited Classes, Includes 2 free private lessons)
$150/Month - No Commitment (Unlimited Classes includes 1 free private lesson)
Private Lesson Packages:
$50/hr per wrestler - (Group of 2)
$25/hr in a group of 4
$100/hr - One-on-One
$200 Trial month with 2 free private lessons (w/ mentor)